Five years and no payment from Smashwords

 I am not surprised


Five years ago, I sold two copies of this book on Smashwords; to date, I never got any royalties, I am not surprised, why?
I always had my suspicions about the site, how could a site that is predominantly based in Australia, and the Far East surpass the reach of Amazon? There had to be a reason why Mark Croker became a millionaire so quick, it is because the site does NOT pay the writers royalties.

This wasn't the only time the site hadn't paid me, two years earlier I sold three copies of "The Dockland Murders," and never saw any money from those sales. 


I wasn't surprsed to learn that Smashwords has joined with Draft2Digital, they are both as crooked as each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world