No Illusion this time

 Here I go again


Soon, I shall start to write up some of the stories I started but never finished. I am under no illusion this time; I am not aiming to sell theses stories, unless something interests you, and you wish to purchase a copy from me.
One project I may undertake is to collect the series I began, and gather all 13 chapters on one file, then try to write more of my science fiction series. That would be a major task, the files are spread over this blog, but are locateable.

Draft2Digital are sending my eBooks out to lending libraries, so there is no difference to me if I put them on here to read for free. In my case, I will benfit, in a small way , by putting them here; this way the blog may gain readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world