I wrote a lot more of my sci-fi serial than I thought

I am amazed 


Many years ago, I started to write a science fiction series online, but I stopped, why?

First, let me explain the heading.
It takes a lot for me to astounded by my writing ability, but I was amazed when I checked the files for this story. I thought I stopped writing this serial after 11 chapters, the reality is I wrote 15 before I stopped.
Why did I stop?

I stopped writing the serial because I was writing more pages a week, than I was getting readers for the story. That does not mean I wrote a lot, it means nobody cared to read it. At the last count, the story is over 120 pages long.
Could I return to the story?
Yes.
Would I?
Probably not, it was written when my eBook series - Forgestriker - started to sell.; but those sales died after a year.

I got the idea for the story from watching young people playing online games, rather than reading; and the news of libraries closing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world