Archaeology Today

You would be surprised 


To somebody who didn't know me, my Google news items on my phone would come as a surprise.
There are no celebrity items, very few sports items - my interest lies in motorcycles, and motorcycle racing - most of the news on my phone concerns either archaeology, or geology as the UK coast is shrinking and endangering lives. There was another item last night, a group of chalets had to be demolished on the coast of Norfolk as the cliff edge they stood on was collapsing.

I have no interest in boosting celebrity publicity, they get enough of that in the press. I laugh when I read a celebrity has brought out their biography; what is their to read? Their life has been to get noticed, so what is left to know, especially when most of them are still in their 30s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world