Any port in a storm

 It makes me wonder


I wonder if I'd used mages like these on my eBook covers https://www.draft2digital.com/book/, would they have sold better?
I did consider a short story using this as a cover; the story would have been about a redneck biker girl racing against a city slicker guy n a fast car.


I have no objections to using attractive young ladies for book covers; as long as they are part of the story. At one stage, I was thinking of writing a steampunk storhttps://author.amazon.com/books to go with these pictures.

I did begin a Gothic romance story with a provactive young lady on the cover.

I also had the idea for a Gothic Horror story with the same young lady on the eBook cover.

I have no worrieds about using images of a sexual nature to sell books, as long as they image portrays what is in the story.

What stopped me?
It wasn't a qualm about the images, or even my ablity to write in a different genre, not that I had a comfort zone - the thing which held me back was as usual, would anybody read what I wrote after all these years?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world