A Better Introduction

 A new Blurb


I used to tell people that I could write a good blurb - a blurb is what you see on the back of a book - I could, two of my burbs got their writers contracts. The blurb is the taster for a story.

For this reason, I decided to write a new blurb for this romance.

The story is centered mysteries.
The earlier mystery is what happened to Jannine's loer, Ian, who disaappeared at sea' despite being an excellent swimmer, and is he the person seen in town who doesn't answer to his name?

The second mystery is who is the stranger who takes over from Ian in Jannine's life?
What dark secret does he hide from the locals?

There is something odd about the owner of the bar too, Angie appears to know more about the the lives of people in the area, than she tells people, and what did happen to her husband the nght he disappeared?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world