The series has to be RUBBISH !!!!!!

 A waste of time



If you follow this blog, you may recall I am trying to run an objective survey on the film from India, Nagin
Many people consider Sridevi (above) as the best Nagin. I can't pass a judgement as I haven't seen her versions; I can say she will have a top three spot, not hard when you make two films out of the eight, and were classed as the Queen of Bollywood for a long time.

For a while, I was wondering how many episodes the new series has? Today, I found out, how can you make 490 episodes from a 90 min film, and expect quality?
The dress designers loved the series I bet, think of all the dresses they had to design.



My favorite for the role is Reena Roy, not only because she was last NOT be measured against Sridevi, her Nagin came two years earlier, but I think she is not only more attractive, but also a better actress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world