Some computers never learn

Chess 


Years ago, I used to play Chess against a computer; only at the lowest level - mainly because it took so long to make a move - and twice, in an hour I beat it using the same set of moves. The reason for my victories is the difference between men and machines. While I was planning the win, the computer was planning a win with as few losses as it could.
I rarely play racing games on a computer, as soon as the flag drops you have lost; there are some exceptions, again showing the difference between man and machine. The race in question was the Monaco GP, held in Monte Carlo. The race is one of the hardest, and most boring races in the F1 calendar, why? The track is so narrow that once you get the lead, if you can, unless you mess up, or have a mechanical failure you've won as you cannot be passed, much the same as Detroit.
At one point, there is a sharp left hand corner, being a computer game all the cars in the race took the shortest route, how did I win? The same way John Watson did in 1973(?). I dropped a gear, slowed down, then pulled out and away.

I have a wonderful game I'd like to play, the problem is it's a motorcycle racing game where you can't see more than a few metres of track at any time.
What do I play?
I am more into city building games these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world