Rare finds on eBay

Research does pay a dividend 


I have ben in contact with a seller on eBay for a few days, we were searching for this box set of films by Nargis Dutt and another set by Dilip Kumar.
In our project I came across another anomaly which could confuse a buyer - as I was earlier this week - the issue is the above set had been labelled as these films by Sharmila Tagore.

Both ladies are attractive, in my opinion, and both are excellent actress, but there is a MAJOR difference at the time Nargis was popular in India, Sharmila had just been born. 
Nargis's heyday was the late 40's and early 50's, Sharmila wasn't born until the late 1944.
My issue is about a film called Bemisal featuring Amitabh Bachchan; however the information on the image is about a film called Amar, Akbhar, and Anthony also with Amitabh. 
In my case, all I want to know is which movie is coming? I don't mind as I wanted both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world