Rani Mukerji

 Moving in circles 


I will tell no lies, the reason I started to watch the film Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna was because the lovely Rani Mukerji is in it. I have several of her films in my Bollywood section, yet I have seen few.

I didn't think I would like this because Shah Rukh Khan is in the film; as a rule, I tend to avoid his films, but that can change. Again, one of the lesser known cast shines as his mother, Kirhon Kher has played his mother in several films.
Rani comes from a highly-regarded Bengali film family, even though she was born in Mumbai (Bombay).

A few posts ago, I questioned the marriage of Saif Ali Khan to  Kareena Kapoor as being more for control of the cinema in the north of India, than for love. My wife pointed out that being at the top, you have a limited range of possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world