Payback

 eBay refunds


Today, the first segment of eBay reunds was paid into my bank.

To cut a long story short, this is how it went down.

Seller A has had my money for over a month, and not sent my order - when I put a negative remark on his site page, he asked to have it changed - if I could,  wouldn't. eBay sends me reminders if I am late sending goods. 

Seller B sent me the wrong film, and the other part of the order I have no what to expect - the photo on the sale does NOT match the info about the film, so, I have no idea what to expect (if it arrives). This order is already a week overdue.

Seller C didn't send either of my disc, but took all the money for the order. When I asked why they were late, it turned out one film was delayed because the quality control blocked; when the company checked their stock, all of their selection of this film was found to be damaged. The second disc, well, I can only assume they do NOT have a copy as it's over a week overdue, and there has been no words from the firm.
Needless to say, I won't be using these firms again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world