My Indian DVD store on eBay

 Indian not Hindi


If you are wondering why I said Indian, and not Hindi, DVD store https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/lst/active the answer les within India.
While Hindi is the native language, there are many regional languages, many of whom I have DVDs from the area. While the main regional dialect is Marahati, the area covered stretches from Mumbai almost to Kolkata (Bombay to Calcutta), the main theatre for film production is around New Dehli to Bengal.
There is a strong South Indian, mainly Tamil, cinema but this does not have the financial aid that Bollywood gets.

I am surprised at the speed the DVDs are moving, I have only been open for about a week, and I have sold nearly half of my spare DVDs; I am going to have to buy in some box sets, as always, I try to get a film from each set I buy. If these sales continue at this rate, I may need to re-evaluate my thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world