My eBay shop is closed

 Why I stopped selling on eBay


I have never had any issues with eBay as a site, but the more I used it, the more I was convinced there are people using it to SCAM.

The best example was last month; a man sold me a double-disc (?) when I checked to see why it hadn't arrived, he hadn't sent it as the disc has been out of circulation for decades.
I stopped selling a few years ago for the same reason as I do now; I keep being told to repay buyers for DVDs which didn't arrive (?). The buyer cannot prove it didn't arrive, and I have no proof it did arrive. If I am selling the disc at a loss, I can't afford to pay the extra to have it signed for.
If I was to beleve all buyers are running a scam, what does that say about me?
This means I will need to view my purchases closer, as I have stopped using the site for a sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world