It is a hard thing for me to believe

 I don't wear my ring


This is a rare post; I don't often post about myself.

If you were to look at my left hand, you would see I am not wearing my wedding ring; this isn't for vanity, or to see if ladies find me attractive without a ring, but for health reasons.
To clear the air, here is the reason - one night I was sitting in a hotel room in Cheltenham - while I was waiting for the time to be near for me to go to the concert  was twiddling with the ring, When I glanced at my had, I was shocked, the ring had caused my fnger to swell to the extent t was lover than my joint. It was then I made the choice to take the ring off, and leave it off. 
If I didn't do that, I saw myself with two choices ahead, either have the ring cut off, or lose the finger.

As I am not vain, I never considered myself attractive to the ladies, knowing how they viewed me was one of the reasons I came online about 25 years ago. 
It came as a shock to ne when a lady said she thought I am attractive, as recdent as six years ago. Over the years, I have been tested by remarks made to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world