Israel are the new leaders

A different market to explore 


Though there is a significant improvement in the amount of readers for my blog today, from Israel,  I am not considering the possibility of a sale for my eBook (above); though it is a romance / mystery set in Israel.
Part of the mystery aspect centers in the section entitled "The ghosts of Masada." The fort has held my fascination, nothing to do with religion, but from a military history point-of-view.

Not being a Jew, you may think it hard for me to relate to how the people in the fort felt, but I can, is some ways understand their dilemna. To go against ones's beliefs, rather than see your family enslaved must have been a terrible choice. 
Some of the people I used to know paid me the compliment of saying I think like a Jew; in some ways I do.
The odd thing about the story is the only account is written by a Jew, under Roman control, he always wrote that the Romans had great vctories, but this was written as the story of a lost people fighitng to the death, not at all victorious for the Roman Legion who took the fortress.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world