I am too honest for this world

I belong in a world that passed a long time ago 


This month on eBay, I was shown to live in this world, you need to forget honesty.
I shall repeat what I said many times; I have no issues with the site, only with a few dishonest people using it to scam trusting users like me. What caused this reaction?

Five weeks ago, I ordered a double Raj Kapoor film set; being the honest person I am, I assumed the non-arrival was caused by a delay in the post. I checked up yesterday, he hadn't posted the disc, despite taking my money.
When I contacted the site about the delay, his reaction was to ask why didn't I contact him? Why should a buyer need to contact the seller?
I had to laugh, he has the audacity to ask me to change my rating from 1 star - which I reluctantly have - to a 2 star LMAO.

He's been on site since 2007, so I can only think he chose to ignore the late posting reminders are sent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world