eBay closing down sale

 Bargains for all


This month will see the end of me selling on eBay; while I have no axe to grind with the site, or the people running it. The problem is the same with most online shopping sites, you need to trust the buyers, and many of the ones I came across on eBay were running a scam.

There is a way around the refund scam I wrote about earlier; that is to pay for the goods to be signed for; the problem with this is if you are only selling a DVD, the cost of the signing far outweighs the price of the goods.

Scammers win

A while ago, I wrote a blog about is Grace better than Sin?

My answer now, is the same as it was then, cheats always win.

I would rather come second knowing I did my best, than win by cheating, but these days that concept is out-of-date.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world