Covid

 Don't Panic


I caused a small stir, two years ago when I went for the booster jab; I keep getting emails that with my condition, I am a priority for the booster, but I never go, why?
I figure, it is all a pharma scam; you get the jab, and don't get Covid, but who is to say you would not have got the vrus without the jab? I am a beleiver in letting the body fight the war, rather than pump my system with Lord knows what because someone making a profit tells me.
As our young daughter said years ago, "Dad, with your problems, if anyone was gong to get the virus it should be you, and you're fine."

Back to my post, when the doctor asked if I'd noticed any new coughs, I said "yes."
He looked anxious, then I continued, "But, I know what caused it."
He now looked puzzled, so, I ended up saying, "I used to drink a lot of coffee, so a hacking cough is to be expected."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world