A trip to India is on the cards

 Top Dollar


This film is at the top of the price of £15.00 for me, no matter who is in the movie.
My growing Raj Kapoor collection is crossing over wth several other selections of films I have recenrtly bought from eBay; this means along with checking the film choice, I need to check it isn't a repaet, there are exceprions. 
Two sets I am in line to buy I shall get because both the Nargis Dutt, and the Dilip Kumar box sets I plan to buy have fikms that are unable to buy outside of the collection.
I decide not to buy the Sharmila Tagore set I was planning; I had one film, and another I have no interest in, so  deided to buy the other films as indivuduals. This will cost an added £5.00, but it's more manageable over time, than a £40.00 bill in a month

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world