To old friends

 A feel good weekend

                                    Cathy Cotten
Last night completed a true feel-good weekend for me.
The weekend began with my birthday, continued with fixing my bedroom, and ended with finding some photos of a lady I was in contact with many years ago, who lives in Edmonton, Alberta, that I thought I had got rid of, but the turned up on an old cd.
It was Cathy who introduced my friend Faye Dupre to me, that is close to 15 years ago.

In the middle of the weekend, I found some of the films from India I wanted to buy for sale on DVD Lady several dollars cheaper than on eBay.

For an unbeliable weekend, some ebook   https://author.amazon.com/books sales would have been nice, but I am more than happy with the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world