The Wonder of the Internet

 Going places I've never been


                                            Minnesota

I am always amazed at where people read my blog, a few mites ago I checked a site called TheOnlyColor.com from the spelling I knew it was probably in the USA,I was right, the site is in Minnesota. I think I may have popped up there as a couple of recent posts of mine have been about the Bible, and the area is in what is known as "The Bible Belt."

This area of America has a large contingent of people with relatives in Germany. Most german immigrants can be found in the Great Lakes area, another point of interest is oitside Germany, and parts of  Western Austria, this area has the largest number of German-speaking people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world