Smashwords do NOT pay writers

 A long time to wait


Three years ago, I sold two of my eBook selection on Smashwords earning $6.00, there has been no sign of the money either in my account, or in he money earned via Draft2Digital (who are part of the same firm now).
Two months ago, I was notified my tax information was incorect which is why they hadn't been able to pay me, a ploy also used by D2D to avoid paying the writer. I corrected the information, but nothing has changed.
When SW began, I warned some of the writing community I was "chattin" to at the time that I didn't trust the site, I said how I was suspicious how a new firm could compete with Amazon, and the owner become a millionare?
If he was a millionare that meant he was keeping the royalties, it appears my concerns then, are valid now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world