I am lost

Hacked 


Many years ago, I was contacted by my bank to clarify some transactions.
The first was from someone in Wigan, Greater Manchester, who tried to buy hundreds of pounds worth of disco equipment. I ponted out, that not only did I not know anybody in Wigan, but as I had no record player, why would I buy disco goods.
The other incident was when a person in Hungary tried to buy a meal using my credentials.  I expained the nearest to Hungary I had been was either Austria, or Switzerland, and that was over 30 years earlier.

I was contqcted today about a transaction from MS Ents, in the USA, as the bank questioned the unkown origin of the request for funds; this time it was genuine, the request was from the DVD Lady site I often use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world