Habit forming

 Galaxy bar


My wife and I were discussing what people are concerned, for no reason, about this morning. 
Items on the list include an ID card - this is silly to be concerned over as most people have either a driving license, or a passport, or both.
People who worry about CCTV are worrying over nothing, unless you draw attention to yourself - I know as I worked security for a museum for over a decade.
The same can be said for people who are concerned about drones in the sky, unless you draw attention to yourself you will go unnoticed, a drone passes the same spot about every six months.

The talk reminded of an amusing happening from the years just after we got married, and lived in Easton, Bristol. At the time we didn't work on a Sunday, so I used to visit our Post Office/ newsagents to buy a paper - usually the Daily Telegraph - it wasn't until my wife went one day when I was ill, and the shopkeeper asked if she wanted my bar of galaxy that I realised the habit I formed.

I used to buy the Telegraph, not for the politics, because at the time it was one of the best newspapers on sale with good Arts, Science, Sport sections, and a tough crossword puzzle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world