Believe it or not

 Places of no Interest to me in the USA


If you read my blog, you may get the impression there are few places in the USA I'd wish NOT to visit, on this point, you'd be wrong.
I have never wished to visit New York, I am not a city person, I'm a redneck. I like to live within reach of a city, yet far enough outside to have my freedom from city life. 
I always fancied San Diego, until I went to Canada, and met my friend's eldest daughter who had just returned - she said it is smog central. Smog is the collection of smoke and fog that occurs in cities.
I have never, nor would I wish to, had the inclination to visit Las Vegas; not because of its MAFIA connection, I couldn't stand all the lights and sounds 24/7. I don't know about being the city that never sleeps, I can only think of one worse scenario for me - going to the West Indies and being in the heat, and sun most of the day.
The only time you could see me in Miami is the first week of May for Daytona bikefest, even that is doubtful from the changes I read about earlier today.
Los Angeles is under question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world