Nargis Dutt

 The box set


                           The one that got away

With my interest in the older films from India; I have come across some very good actors, and actresses in films which are interesting. One such actress is Nargis Dutt, the wife of actor Sunil Dutt, who died days before their son Sanjay Dutt made his debut film in Bollywood.

For several days, I had my eye on a box set of six films by Nargis, but I didn;t have the money to buy it; when I did have the money, I found the set had become unavailable.

Though she is attractive, and a good actress, on a personal level, apparently she could be cruel, even to her younger sister who died from chorosis of the liver. She also made some snide comments about actress Rekha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world