Here is a Surprise for you

 I have read few Science Fiction books


It may come as a surprise to know that despite the success of my science fiction series Forgestriker, the first of the seven eBook series is shown above. I have read few science fiction books.
Most of my reading has been on various aspects of history; the irony here is that though I have read many ghost, and gothic horror stories, none of mine have sold.
Years ago, I took a short test online to see how well my knowledge of America stood up against the US public knowledge, it turned out I knew more than the avearge American does about US History. I was at one time quite knowledgable about the geography of the USA, these days I need Google to find many places. I am finding my knowledge of India is also lacking, mainly because I was using information from maps printed before 1948 when Pakistan was formed from the Punjab region.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world