eBook Publishers

 Why Bother?


                                        It's a Scam

I know I am a cynic, but I have been been trying to sell eBooks for 15 years, and the eBook Publishing business has gone from good to bad to being a scam, in my opinion.

The problem is that Draft2Digital have created a monopoly in the buisness of eBook publishing. Their site is linked to numerous lending libraries which are bad news for a writer. While your eBook may be read D2D don't pay out until a certain number of readers take out the books, and as that number is never disclosed, you can go on forever, and not be paid.

The other option is Amazon; the issue here is unles you make a name for yourself you cannot expect to sell, and how can you sell if nobody can find you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world