Crash Landing

 Talks with the floor


Last night, for the second time in a month, I fell out of bed. I am not hurt, fortunately, it took me a while to get back to bed as I have little strength in my my lower body.

The strnge thing is I think the fall may have triggered a dream which followed; in the dream, I was walking along a rocky platform that stretched into the sea. I came to the edge of a platform that stood high above the ground, to get down I had to leap down, when I got the the edge I looked down and shuddered at the height. Then I came up with the thought "If you attack the jump, you won't get hurt," so I jumped down, and landed with no injury.

This segment of the dream could have been triggered by the films from India I watch, where people take jumps from a height, and land as if they'd stepped of a kerb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world