Should I go Large?

 Stay Small


An Extended and Revised Book

Among the writing projects I could undertake are a revision, and extension of my romance   https://www.draft2digital.com/book/621255#ebook, with the difference being the writers won't go to live in Israel. This time, the lady writer goes on a trip to meet a friend in India.

I have on file a fantasy story entitled Shandra which I could continue writing.

One of the advantages of staying writing a short story is I don't spend a lot of time writing a story that doesn't sell. Another advatnage is by keeping the story short I can post it on here; it may not bring any sales, but it has a greater opportunity to being read as my blog is FREE.


What do I think?

I have no opinion either way, it depends on what the readers prefer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world