Vampires Beware!

 Dad is Cooking!


To clarify a few items.
My cooking is not that bad that the family fear me cooking. On the contrary, my family enjoy my cooking.

My title refers to what our youngest said a few years ago, she said, "I can tell when Dad is cooking the house smells of garlic."
True, I love garlic, I have for years, I prefer cooking with garlic oil than fat. It doesn't only taste better, my opinion, but the garic juices improve the health of your immune system.

Vampires.
If you see this ebook, and think of  The Twilight Saga as your image of a vampire, this book is NOT for you.
My concept of a vampire could not be further from the sexy image portrayed sinc the days of Hammer Horror films. My image of the vampire is based closer to the gothic idea portrayed in Nosferatu, the classic film from 1920s Germany.

People forget, the orignal concept of the vampire was a creature of revulsion, which is why so many people supposed to be a vampire, were buried under a heavy stone in the Middle Ages
Nowadys, a person in need of blood usually suffers from porphyria. A rare gentic mutation in which the victim cannot go out in the sun without the risk of their skin being burned off.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world