Steampunk or Sex?

 How about Steampunk Sex?


What a choice!
Most people associate Steampunk with elobroate Victorian machinery, but the term covers anything from the Age of Steam, which includes fashion.
I had thought, for a long time ,of continuing my Steampunk story which I stopped writing after about 50 pages. Why did I stop?
I stopped because like so many of my ebook selection, I thought there would be no sales, and the story, like an airship, kept expanding.

Recently, I toyed with the idea of writing sex stories; they always stock the book stores, even if I don't always approve of the covers used, there again, I come from an age of decency that passed into the history books like the dinosaurs.
Then, I thought, why not combine both and write a steampunk sex story, as there are lots of attrictive ladies dressed in the steampunk fashion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world