Life beyond Writing

 Less Free time


Some advice for writers, quit, before you lose your sanity!
Yes, I am cynical, wouldn't you be if you found your writing is being given away as if the time you spent didn't matter?
That IS what is happening with the advent of LENDING LIBRARIES. Anyway, it is none of my business now.

Now, I no longer care about ebooks and writing, I am catching up on another hobby, I enjoyed before I took to writing - cooking. I have taken over the cooking for the family, and they love the experience of me experimenting with various herbs in the food.
I am also making changes to my room, with the need for a space for my computer, I needed to get rid of a large corner cupboard, and that job tired me out for two days.
The games I hope to play are Tropico and Cities. As I enjoyed the third game in the Thief series, I was happy when a new version came out a several years ago, I tried the demo at Game in Cribbs Causeway, in Bristol. I had a short play as the person at my shoulder wanted to play FIFA, so I was not sure if I should buy the new version. I did, and immediately regretted the purchase. The game had moved from third-person (behind the character) to first-person (you only see your hands). It isn't a flaw in the game, I just can't get used to playing games like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world