Hindi Cinema

 Not only Indians


Indian Cinema

I have written a lot about the cinema in India in recent posts; this may lead you to think I have excluded other actresses who are not from India; this is not the case as I have no preference to race or religion. My likes are based on my views of the ability of the people involved.


A good exaple of this is if a person has the surname Khan, there is a strong possibility there family came from North India bordering Afghanistan at some point, Khan mean king. It is a common surname in several parts of Northern India.

There is no link to the religion of the stars I like, most I consider Hindu as it is the most common laguage in India, but there are other languages almost as equally spoken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world