Depression has won the war

 The war is over


If I am honest, I knew the fight was lost almost a decade ago.

Yes, not long after I was awarded a certivcate, and medal for excellence, in 2012. My work was sabotaged by a writer I knew at the time. After that, I realised I would not recover, and the damage done never healed, even after this time.

Some people have said she was jealous because I won an award, and she never. Others said she did what she did because she spent a lof time running me down online, and winning the award showed her up.

Whatever the reason, she did her best to ruin me, and suceeded. My award-winning book crashed and died on Amazon; and never got out of the wreckage. I had a little run of fortune in 2014 with my science fiction series, but that only lasted a few months.

Since 2014, I have been "spinning my wheels" as fans of Monster Truck derbies would say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world