Tuesday 25 July 2023

A sex story based on an event in my younger days.

The after effects of an incident at school

This photo of me (dark sweater) was taken several years before the event I am mentioning.
An incident which happened during my school days, has in recent years goven rise to the concept of a sex story set years later, as the older Alan is reminded of that day in school by a phone call from one of the ladies.
The incident I mentioned happened when I was about 11, I was enclosed in a group of four young ladies I used to know. Being young, my only thought was escape.
I didn't think much of the incident over the years, I never forgot it, I just didn't think about it as it was in the past. 
Several years ago, the idea of writing a story about what may have happened came to my mind; the story would be set as a reminder of what the girls may have wished had happened all those years ago, or perhaps it is my wish as an older man.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment