A Dangerous Trend

 Vietnamese YouTubers


There is a trend on YouTube that should be stopped, not encouraged as the site is doing.
The trend is for young ladies claiming to be substistance farmers that is a lie apart from anything else, I don't know any farmer who can spare nearly £2, 000 on cameras; the farmers I knew lived on their overdraft. This years profits, if they got any, paid off some of last years overdraft. Farmers hate the Hunt as much as anyone, one hunt going through their field is enough to ruin the business.

The trend I am on about is for the young ladies to "claim" their husbands have walked out on them, to get more viewers/ subscribers for thier channels. The question is what if a husband did get lost in the jungle? Nobody would do anything, they'd assune it is another trick to get viewers, when the man could be in danger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world