I HATE BOOKS!

 The Dream that became my Nightmare


What a headline from a writer!
Scary it may be, but it's the truth. I have developed an aversion to reading over the last three or four years.

Some of the problems I put down to chasing the elusive butterfly, of believing people would pay to read my short story collection. I never imagined I'd get a contract as that takes money and a belief from a publisher - some books question the beliefs of the producer of TV shows. A case in mind is Deadwater Fell, an apt name for a terrible story. How anyone could conceive of turning a half-decent film into four, hour-long episodes is beyond me. The same can be said for the latest series from India, the film Nagin is a classic of 1970s cinema from India, but the newest version to be seen; there is a new film out next year, is a series of half an hour long episodes stretching over several series.
My saving grace is not having papered my room with wallpaper that resembled bookcases.

This is one of the reasons it is taking me so long to edit the joint project I started with my friend in Seattle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world