Back to the Future

 The Original Nagin Movie


With my latest buy from eBay, I have completed the Nagin series of films available to buy.
I can view the series from the original movie (1954) through to the cheap movies of the last five years, and give a reasonable opinion on how I rate the films. The bottom three are already set; the worst is without a doubt, in my mind, the new series. I am at a loss as to how you can turn a very good film of 1 3/4 hours, into a series of 1/2 hour episodes that run for several series.
I can understand going back to show how Nagin became what she became, but this should only take a few minutes of screen time.

I have to smile with the acquisition of this film, one of the "new" characters in the Harry Potter films came from a film that is two years older, maybe more depending on the month the film was released, than I am; making the character about 68 years old :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world