A Shrinking Blog

 The Clearout

 

Today, as I have done for the last week, I began the day online by clearing out some of my blog posts. There is no pattern, other than most of what is going out is either old or has no value now.
Many posts are ones I did for other people's books, or projects. Items that I never got a thank you for. Such is life - I was able to get two writers a contract, and boosted another's sales by 100% with my ability as a promoter -  I did all this for free, yet nobody cared enough to thank me, so I started to play hardball and only promote my work, as nobody would.

As we'd say in Yorkshire, "Di nee do ought for naught unless thee does it for thee sen." 
In English, "Don't do anything for nothing, unless you do it for yourself."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world