Raaz 2

 Raaz 3


I will start by saying I watch Raaz 2 with no expectations.

I don't like either the leading actor or actress. You may ask why did I buy the film?

I bought the film because I saw the leading lady from Raaz return in Raaz 3, and to evaluate the series objectively, I need to see all four films in the series.

I should have known what was coming when it got highly rated on IMDb; the rating gets done by people from India who love large-scale musicals.


Within the first 10 minutes, there is a long spell of singing; the leading lady returns to her bad-boy boyfriend whom she left for her acting career; if that isn't enough, she gets pregnant by him.

How can this come back from so much sugary content so soon?

I have bought films because my fave actors/ actresses have been in them. This is a film that had little going for it, which I bought purely as it is in a series.



I have watched the film, and honestly, it was better than I had expected from its beginning.

In my view, it would have been improved if there hadn't been so much singing, and dancing; but that is what I expect from modern films from India.


Comments

  1. Duckie, there are some of us who love musicals!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world