Living in Sridevi's Shadow

 Reena Roy



Another alluring actress from India, who lived in the shadow of Sridevi was Reena Roy.
I used the past tense, not because Ms. Roy has died, but after her return to acting in 2004, she has all but vanished from the "big screen."
At the height of her career, Reena married cricketer Mohsin Khan, and as with most actresses in India, the family became her priority. The marriage didn't last long as Ms. Roy could not bear the playboy lifestyle of her husband. This a scenario that reminds me of the Raveena Tandon film Satta.
I haven't made up my mind on who is the most alluring lady to play Nagin, so far Ms. Roy leads the chase by a good length. Sridevi may have been the best actress to play the part, but I found Reena Roy more alluring. I realize a lot is down to personal taste.
Partially because I think she is alluring and beautiful, but also because I enjoy her acting I have amassed a collection of her films.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world