Asked to write a Sequel

 What would be the point?


Several times over the years, I have been asked if I planned to write a sequel to some of my short story selections.

I did consider the prospect for a while, what amuses me is that I have no record of any of the stories that were requested having been sold.
One of the stories is a ghost story called "Ghosts don't Dance," the story has no set period, it could be set any time before WW2.

I was thinking of using the image above as the cover of the sequel, then I looked at the prospect of a story set in Spain between the wars, and more recently I thought about writing a story of a man crossing the Sahara Desert and getting a boat to India.

The only sequel I have written that sold is the second story in the Pat Canella series - "Ghosts of your Past" - this story was bought almost as soon as it was published to a young lady in Canada, My first ebook sale was the opening story in the same series - "The Dockland Murders" which was bought by a lady in Munich.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world