Another Science Fiction series was planned

 A new concept


While Forgestriker was selling well, I had the idea for another sci-fi series with the same characters, they would be chasing a rogue ship that has been running wild with its crew dead. The craft was running on the telekinetic energies of the dead crew.
I also had the idea of writing a dragon-based fantasy series; I did start several stories with dragons, but as sales died off for my eBooks, I dropped this idea.
I did sell a couple of dragon stories on Amazon, but because of their returns policy; before I could see the benefit -other than a slight rise in the ratings - they had been sent back.

Comments

  1. So why exactly did the sales die off? Was it in part because of the lack of accurate links to your selling points?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was because the series was too long, and readers lost interest

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world