Friday 10 February 2023

Who is crazy?

 Madness


If I had enough readers to offend, this post would probably cause a lot of hateful comments; but I don't have that many readers, so the point is moot.

What defines madness?
If a person says they have been talking to God, or the Devil, they get put in a mental asylum for being mad.
Yet, millions of people worship people they have not, nor will ever meet, and we call them sane.
Which is crazier, to claim to have spoken with a deity, or to worship a creature or person you don't know existed?
In the Middle Ages, you were locked away if you thought the world wasn't flat, today some people still believe it. 
I believe there is life, maybe not as we know it, on other planets; years ago that would be classed as madness. 
I'm not sure about the metaphysical conception that for each decision we take, a world is created for the choice we didn't make; some people say this explains the phenomena called someone's walked on my grave. They say this is caused by two timelines crossing. I am not sure about this state of philosophy as it would mean an infinite amount of created universes, there again what do I know, or understand?
My belief goes against most Christian beliefs as I do not subscribe to the Monotheism belief of one God, I prefer to subscribe to the Multitheism concepts of spirituality where each sphere has its own deity.


1 comment: