The Ironic blog title

 Here I am at the edge


If you wonder where my blog title originated; here is an explanation of the title.
I chose the title Here I am at the edge because 14 years ago when I began the blog (my Lord was it that long ago?) I believed I had the possibility of a new start as a writer who could sell a few stories.
All this time later, and I am still waiting, however, the title takes an ironic turn here; each day since the end of 2014 has been a struggle to keep writing for me, and I stand at the edge wondering whether to stay online.
A further irony is the image at the head of the post. The title Ghosts of your past relates to a series of crime fiction stories that never sold, but it could easily refer to the failed books I have written over the last 14 years that ain't me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world