The Conjuring

 The Cursed


The Raggedy Anne doll called Annabelle is "supposedly" cursed; I don't believe it is. The Warrens who claimed to be psychic researchers have been proven to be frauds, don't forget they made a fortune from the series of films called "The Conjuring."
If you ignore their obvious motive for perpetuating the curse and look at the facts the facts don't prove a thing.

The owner of the doll stated that she kept moving on her own, WOW< I am sure most of us have had that thought at some time. We put an item down for a moment, turn around and find it not where we thought it was, I know I do. When we do find it, we saw to ourselves, how did that get there, it's no more than a memory lapse, usually caused by having several things on our mind at a time.
Genuine psychic researchers with no motive, but qualifications, have proved the Warrens are no more than frauds.

The doll is "supposed" to curse anyone who comes into contact with it; how I would love to hold the doll and disprove the curse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world