Thursday 9 February 2023

Pamplona bull run

 You pay the price for stupidity


I will set the record straight from the beginning of this post; I have always been anti-bullfighting, and that will not change. Anyone who gets pleasure from seeing animals hurt is nothing other than a criminal in my mind and deserves all they get and more.

Each year in Pamplona, Andalucia, Spain dozens of people get gored trying to outrun the bulls, I am sad to say. I am sad as it would take more deaths to stop this dangerous habit. A fully grown bull can charge at speeds of upto 50kmh compared to a human who can run upto 35kmh. The odds are always in favor of the bulls; I am pleased to say. For speed comparrisons, they only animals which run slower than us are wombats.

The running of the bulls is similar to some pc racing games, in as much as you don't need to outrun the bulls, all you need to do is be sure you're not at the back.
In my reasrch into bullfighting, I found out that the bulls from Andalusia are the most sought after for bullfighting as they are the most ferocious.

No comments:

Post a Comment