Is there no end to how stupid people can get?

  Newport


I wonder if stupidity has a level, beyond which it is impossible to pass?
A case in point happened last year, this isn't one of my fake news jokes; this can be checked up online.

In September, 20222, a man living in Newport, South Wales found that he'd accidentally sent a hard drive with over £5,000,000 worth of Bitcoin value to the tip.
What did he do?
He contacted NASA to ask if they could direct a probe to track his HD. In the world of reality, cryptocurrency has a value similar to Monopoly money. Why do you think it's called Crypto - the Greek for puzzle?
All stocks and share dealings involve an element of risk, which is what drives Bull Trading. These are people who jump onto falling shares, and hope to get money back as the prices rise. This does NOT happen with Cryptocurrencies, they are banned worldwide, including in China. China has links to over 80% of cybercrime, so if they ban it, you know it has to be bad news.
The only people who gain from this arrangement are those who are involved in the scam at the start, as the scam, known as either a Ponzi Scheme or Pyramid Selling relies on the people below you to earn the money. The later you join, the less opportunity to get your money back, never mind the profit they tell you is coming from your investment. Your growth depends on your ability to lie to others about earning money, you know will not happen.
I don't know about you, I couldn't live with myself if I did that; there again, my moral compass has cost me a lot in the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world