If I were a rich man

 The Traveler


After paying my bills, seeing the family was out of money issues, and setting up a home for stray cats and dogs; if I were a rich man and could travel, there are a few countries I would like to visit.
The USA would still be top of the list as countries go, followed by Spain, GreeceItaly, and France.
For cities, outside the ones in the UK, I'd like to visit Seattle, New Orleans, San Fransisco, Toledo, Barcelona, Seville, The Greek Isles, Milan, Bologna, Bari, Rouen, Nice, and Marseilles to mention a few which come to mind quickly.
My wish to see Seattle goes back to the days when I made models, I always wanted to see the Boeing museum. A bit of sad news is the last Boeing 747 rolled off the production line this week, another legend has come to its final days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world